About the company
Certus Projects Pty Ltd is a civil engineering contractor in Sydney. Our vision is to seek the highest standard in delivery of infrastructure with safety, innovation and quality at the forefront.
We specialise in construction of bridges, heavy rail, roads and maritime. We work with many Tier one clients, Government bodies and Private institutions.
We have an inclusive and supportive company culture. We want to see our people grow and develop as our company grows. Therefore, your success is our success.
About the Role
Certus Projects are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong background in delivering civil works of $50m+. You will be key in the successful delivery of projects supported by a team of passionate professionals.
We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.This position will provide you with the opportunity to further develop your career and establish yourself as a highly proficient Project Manager.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams on complex infrastructure projects, with experience in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Oversee construction projects and establish delivery strategies to achieve our clients’ goals.
- Strong commitment to safety and understanding of WHS best practice and obligations.
- Develop and maintain project programs, change schedules, scoping documents, risk assessments, management plans, budgets and issues registers.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, to schedule and client parameters including a demonstrated understanding of project management frameworks
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed cost and scheduled reports
Project Team Management
- Drive high performance through collaboration, positive leadership, identification of risks, and interface with clients and authorities, and support the Project Director to ensure client and community expectations are managed.
- Motivate, mentor and lead your team of professionals to achieve the best results; builds balanced teams with the right skills and behaviours.
- Confident communicator in client-facing environments and an ability to engage successfully across broad and complex stakeholder groups
Skills, Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Sciences, Project Management or Construction Management
- 10+ years minimum of project experience
- Well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Existing rights to work in Australia
- Aligns with our values of Excellence, Inclusion and Collaboration
- Competitive remuneration with salary continuance, and salary sacrifice packaging options available.
- Career progression underpinned by our exciting pipeline of work means you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic projects that are shaping cities and communities.
- Regular team training programs to develop your skills such as ‘business communication, leadership & strategy, effective negotiation, high level presentation and DISC behaviour training.
- Inclusion and diversity, we are committed to gender equality and equal opportunity in employment. We promote equal representation in the workplace and practice conscious inclusivity.
Please submit your COVER LETTER and RESUME using the apply button. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidentiality.