About the company
Certus Projects Pty Ltd is a civil engineering contractor in Sydney. Our vision is to seek the highest standard in delivery of infrastructure with safety, innovation and quality at the forefront.
We specialise in construction of bridges, heavy rail, roads and maritime. We work with many Tier one clients, Government bodies and Private institutions.
We have an inclusive and supportive company culture. We want to see our people grow and develop as our company grows. Therefore, your success is our success.
Learn more about us here – www.certusprojects.com.au
About the Role
We are looking for a diligent contracts administrator to join our Commercial team. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be directly involved in the commercial strategy and effective implementation of contractual outcomes on tenders and projects.
- Lead the review and approval of contractual documentation associated with tenders in accordance with the Certus Projects governance framework.
- Negotiate and conclude contract terms to achieve an effective and appropriate risk allocation with clients and subcontractors.
- Review and oversee the pricing development and assumptions related to critical cost inputs for tenders and projects.
- Manage the commercial and performance risk evaluation, quantification and strategy for tenders and projects.
- Develop appropriate plans and programs to ensure the business’ procedures are aligned to their commercial policies.
- Advise Senior management on legislative changes that are likely to impact commercial policies or existing contractual arrangements.
- Conduct initial investigations with subcontractors to clarify the organisation’s conditions relating to contracts for prospective projects.
- Interpret specifications and drawings to understand scope of works for the project at Head Contract and Subcontract scope level.
Skills, Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Law, Commerce, Accounting, Quantity Surveying, Business or other associated disciplines
- 3 years’ + experience in commercial, financial and contract management gained on transport, outsourced services and/or infrastructure projects within Australia
- A comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of contract management, program financial management, risk and opportunity management, performance reporting, budget preparation and administration on major infrastructure projects.
- A high level of detail and negotiation skills.
- A result driven and collaborative approach to work.
- We offer career progression opportunities, staff recognition and benefits. Be rewarded for your excellence.
- Regular team training programs to develop your skills such as ‘business communication, leadership & strategy, effective negotiation, high level presentation and DISC behaviour training.
- Inclusion and diversity, we are committed to gender equality and equal opportunity in employment. We promote equal representation in the workplace and practice conscious inclusivity.
Please submit your COVER LETTER and RESUME using the apply button. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidentiality.