About the company
Certus Projects Pty Ltd is a civil engineering contractor in Sydney. Our vision is to seek the highest standard in delivery of infrastructure with safety, innovation and quality at the forefront.
We specialise in construction of bridges, heavy rail, roads and maritime. We work with many Tier one clients, Government bodies and Private institutions.
We have an inclusive and supportive company culture. We want to see our people grow and develop as our company grows. Therefore, your success is our success.
About the Role
Due to company growth company, we have several positions available for Site Engineers and Projects Engineers within the Sydney Metropolitan area. We are looking for driven and motivated team members to be apart of our delivery teams.The role will entail enough autonomy to drive and execute each project yet be provided with ongoing support from your line managers.
We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
- Co-ordinate daily activities and act as a point of escalation for critical and non-critical events
- Strong commitment to safety and understanding of WHS best practice and obligations.
- Assist and maintain project programs, change schedules, scoping documents, risk assessments, management plans, budgets and issues registers.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, to schedule and within client parameters including a demonstrated understanding of project management frameworks.
- Interface with clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Consistent Project and Cost reporting and diligent documentation.
Skills, Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years + relevant infrastructure experience in Australia
- Strong verbal and written communication
- High level of detail
- Expert use of Microsoft Project, Excel and Word
- Aligns with our values of Excellence, Inclusion and Collaboration
- Current driver’s licence
- We offer career progression opportunities,staff recognition and benefits. Be rewarded for your excellence.
- Regular team training programs to develop your skills such as ‘business communication, leadership & strategy, effective negotiation, high level presentation and DISC behaviour training.
- Be apart of an inclusive team and a valued team member.
Please submit your COVER LETTER AND RESUME using the apply button. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidentiality.