About the company
Certus Projects Pty Ltd is a civil engineering contractor in Sydney. Our vision is to seek the highest standard in delivery of infrastructure with safety, innovation and quality at the forefront.
We specialise in construction of bridges, heavy rail, roads and maritime. We work with many Tier one clients, Government bodies and Private institutions.
We have an inclusive and supportive company culture. We want to see our people grow and develop as our company grows. Therefore, your success is our success.
About the Role
We are looking for an analytical surveyor to conduct land surveys and perform mathematical calculations with a high level of accuracy. You will assist our project teams with conducting surveys on-site and finalising survey field notes and data.
- 3D scanning for a variety of structures, equipment, and utilities.
- Taking measurements of distances and angles on a section of land to establish specific information and legal boundaries relating to the project.
- Employing specialized equipment andcollating accurate data – Leica Total Station.
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Ensure completion of all project related documentation and produce survey reports.
- Researching and consulting historical maps and surveys, as well as legal documents, relating to the property or section of land being measured.
Skills, Qualifications & Other Requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in surveying/civil or structural Leica – Total station
- +2 years of cadastral surveying experience
- Ability to use survey equipment Leica Total Station – training can be provided.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Strong verbal and written communication
- An understanding of the Surveyors & Spatial Information Act,
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Aligns with our values of Excellence, Inclusion and Collaboration
- We offer career progression opportunities,staff recognition and benefits. Be rewarded for your excellence.
- Regular team training programs to develop your skills such as ‘business communication, leadership & strategy, effective negotiation, high level presentation and DISC behaviour training.
- Be apart of an inclusive team and a valued team member.
Please submit your COVER LETTER AND RESUME using the apply button. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidentiality.